Monday, July 03, 2006

Students' response to Jacquelyn


Tracy C. Mwelwa: I have learnt not to be ashamed of asking God to forgive me. No matter how big my mistakes and sins, He is able to forgive me. This has helped me to start living again.


Mwamba Kayeye: The timeless lessons that I have learned through Jacquelyn’s sharing are that God is the solution to everything, God is forgiving and that I must wait for the right time to have sex. I will use these principles to propel my entire life.

Sheba M. Mwale: I have learnt that it is important to keep my dignity because my body is the temple of the Holy Spirit. I have a sad past and I know God knows about it. I have asked Him to forgive me and I believe He has done it. Additionally, He will be able to use me as his instrument to minister to other lives.



Tinashe Mibenge: I have learned to keep my body pure. I will do exactly that by abstaining from sexual activities. I am helped to know that my body is the temple of the Holy Spirit.

Mwango Lomba: I have been cleared on relationships with the opposite sex. I have learned that relationships are not all about sex. I should zealously guard my virginity. If a person really loves me he should wait to have sex with me in marriage only. Thanks Jacquelyn for helping me to know this life truth.